- New media is all about instant gratification to the consumer!
- No ‘One’ [new] medium alone is sufficient in conveying a brand’s identity and delivering its marketing message
- New Media should always be coupled with traditional media to ensure a brand’s message does not get lost in ‘technological white noise’
- Traditional media is the most effective ‘call to action’ for new media
- The use of new media should compliment traditional media in a linear fashion
- Viral use of new media must be calculated and complimentary to prevent undermining the traditional campaign elements
- All you can do is prepare for viral, you can not assume it